Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Teacher and Her Daughter

My teacher Mrs. Lucius is the best teacher I have ever had. She is so sweet. She does a lot of things for me like in the classroom. It is really fun, but I have to finish my work. Her daughter, Alexa, is so sweet. All the boys say she is a demon, but I don't. I think she is very sweet. We have a lot in common. We both love horses and dogs and all kids of animals. We both love to look on the internet and find horses that are for sale and we find a whole lot of horses. We have to get our daddys to let us have a horse, but that does not go to well because it is very hard to take care of a horses. You have to feed it, brush it and all that stuff, but you really never get time to but we both have a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! I din't know you had a blog until I saw it on Nannie B's Blog. It looks great!!! I am so excited to be able to keep up with everything you have going on.
    Amanda Branscome

    ReplyDelete