Monday, January 19, 2009

My Horrible weekend

my weekend was horrible my mama was making her bed and she broke her toe on the ab-lounger exercise machine. Friday night one of the pipes broke in the laundry room and that room of the house was flooded with water. It was bad. I went to my Granny Pat and Pop's this weekend and her cat named Bo has been gone for a week now, i think it was horrible but that was not the end of my weekend I did a science fair project it was on what fruit can hold the most water well that didn't go to well. It stunk up the house pretty bad!! We had a mango, cantaloupe, apples, oranges, and pear. You cut the fruit in to little pieces and then you wait five days to allow it to dry out. Well after the first day, the fruit was smelly and gross but we got throuth it.
I am hoping for a better week. I will post pictures of my weekend when I get back from the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment