Monday, September 14, 2009

BAND I get my INSTRUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I get my band instrument September,15 2009 which is tomorrow at 5:00 or 7:00 pm. I am going to play the flute or clarinet which is a woodwind i love these instruments my mama says that they are just what i need to be playing see i tried out for the obe and i did good the first time but the second time i didn't do as good as i thought i would but i will post some more stuff about my instrument when i get it so while you are waiting enjoy this picture of a clarinet and flute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:

  1. Hey,Jordan,
    If you play the flute you will be just like me and Nanny B!! I loved it,and I know whatever instrument you play you will be GREAT.
    love,
    Betty Ward
    p.s.I enjoyed seeing you yesterday at Granny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ello! Can't wait to hear you and Justin play a duet. Y'all need to work something up for Christmas and McKenzie can dance to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like David's idea...what about Jingle Bell Rock???hehe I think you would be an awesome flute player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

    ReplyDelete