Sunday, June 21, 2009

2009 all stars state games!!!!!

the hot and sweaty Grenada slammers at midnight!!!!!!!!

me batting!!!!!!!!!

me pitching!!!!!!!!

the firework show!!!!!
this weekend my allstar softball team participated in the 2009 State Games of Mississippi in Meridian, MS. We marched in the opening ceremonies Friday night and then got to watch a fireworks show!!! It was soooooo hot but really fun being with my friends!!
Saturday our first game was at 12:30 and the temperature was 103 degrees during my game!!!!
I was sooooooo hot. We placed 2nd and got a cool silver medal. My last game was at 11:00 Saturday night and we didn't get back to the hotel till 1:00 a.m. here are the picture's

2 comments:

  1. Jordan,
    I am so proud of you!!! Way to go.I loved checking all these pictures out~both your vacation and your softball trip.
    love,
    Betty Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again,but I wanted to say I am SO excited that I can FINALLY post on your blog.I have always looked at it,and would try and try,but it never would let me on.You keep updating,and I'll keep reading it.Have a GREAT summer.
    love,
    Betty Ward

    ReplyDelete