Thursday, April 16, 2009

SOCCER TOURNAMENT. . . :)






I am going to a soccer tournament this weekend so my mama is getting off work Friday and she is going to check me and my friend Ashlee out of school early who is on my soccer team and we are going to Clinton where the tournament is. We are going to go shopping and have fun before our games start on Saturday. The reason we are going on Friday is we have a kind of early game so he wants us to be up and ready for the games. I will put pictures on here of my team so y'all can see and i will put the names.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Jordan. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope your mother's kidney stone behaves over the weekend! Love, Nannie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and have a lot of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ello, Jordan!!! I want to see a post about the Frankie Bailey Tournament. How did you do???

    ReplyDelete