Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Party!!!!!!

these are my friends we had a birthday party this week end. It was for me because my birthday is coming up soon so i wanted to have my birthday party early. We had a lot of fun we had the party at my camper at Grenada lake it was so cool having your birthday party at the lake we went down to the lake and felt the water it was very cold at that time i told all of my friends to bring a jacket because it was very cold and rainy. these are the names of the girls that came:Carley , Alexa , Allyn , Jordan oh and my mama and daddy gave me a green machine/pink it is so cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! I hate to break it to you, but your Green Machine isn't green!!!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat party! I love the soccer cake. Happy Birthday!! Nannie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you had a great birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete