Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY HIPP HOP OUTFIT!!!!!!!

My outfit came in today it is cute. I am wearing a blue jean jacket, blue jean skirt, hannah montana shirt, and leggings. I know cute right! Well I am a tom boy but i do dress up everynow and then!! So like my whole family is coming. Mimi, McKenzie, Justin, Mama, Big Prissy and Anna Catherine. I hope nanny b. and them can go i know mckenzie is coming david needs to come so he can tape me because i want yall to see it because it is going to be funny. I hope I can get Granny Pat to come and my cousin i will be happy! it will make me fill like a star i guess well david will post the video when he gets up so see ya when it happens.

P.S. i am very new to this so i have a computer person (DAVID) so thank you and bye bye

love ya, bye bye

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the talent show tonight! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete